Jobless First Class Graduate Gets Good Job Offer Through Twitter - Campus Trends

LATEST

Campus Trends

No.1 Campus Information Website In Nigeria

Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Jobless First Class Graduate Gets Good Job Offer Through Twitter


Oyinkasola Odufuwa (Pulse)

Twitter users in Nigeria have demonstrated their love and support for a fellow Nigerian who was in need.

A jobless first class graduate of Ajayi Crowther University, Odufuwa Oyinkansola was recently offered a job after announcing her joblessness on Twiter.
Odufuwa who has been jobless for two years since her graduation from the university said that she needed a job and she asked Nigerians to help her retweet the message.

Read also: 12  Medical Students Fail Final Exams After 12 years in UNIABUJA

I'm Odufuwa Sola, I'm a First Class Graduate of 'Physics with Electronics' 4rm Ajayi Crowther Uni. Kindly help me RT! I need a Job.Thank You

She tweeted:
I'm Odufuwa Sola, I'm a First Class Graduate of 'Physics with Electronics' 4rm Ajayi Crowther Uni.  Kindly help me RT! I need a Job.Thank You.
Nigerians who willing to help the lady generously shared the message and the tweet amazinly garnered 3,642 retweets and 833 likes.
Few days after her tweet, the CEO of IPI Solutions Ltd, an IT firm with offices in Lagos and Abuja reached out to her on Tweeter and after a job interview, she was offered an employment in project development and IT solutions.
On Wednesday, November, Odufuwa announced on Twitter that she has been offered a job by IPI Solutions.

Good afternoon everyone, thanks for all the support, advice and outreach afford me concerning my outcry on securing Job opportunity via this platform. https://twitter.com/Mzkansola/status/922731641952505856 
I am happy to inform you all that @IPISolutionsNG has offered me a job plus a mentorship scheme and training to help develop me in project development and IT solutions.


Please share this post with others..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation, Leave a Comment