Let's Talk: Is It Possible To Graduate From A Tertiary Institution In Nigeria Without A Singe Carry Over (C.O)? - Campus Trends

LATEST

Campus Trends

No.1 Campus Information Website In Nigeria

Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Let's Talk: Is It Possible To Graduate From A Tertiary Institution In Nigeria Without A Singe Carry Over (C.O)?

This is another segment of Let's Talk a platform that I created not quite long. This platform allows you to express your thoughts or point on a particular topic.

Today we shall be discussing if it's possible to graduate from a Tertiary Institution in Nigeria without having a carry over.

A carry over in a tertiary institution is equivalent to failing a course and having to redo that course in another semester.


My Thoughts.

I had a carry over last session not because I didn't do the course we'll but because they was a mix-up with our results and I redo that course. 

But my answer to the topic is that it's possible to graduate from a tertiary institution in Nigeria without having  to  carry over a course because I have seen people who graduated without failing a course.

But having to carry over a course is not the end of the world rather it's a way of telling a student to sit up.

I have dropped my thoughts, it's your turn.

Drop your thoughts in the comment box below. Thank.

If you have any interesting topic or a topic you need an answer on and you want to share with others, Contact Campus Trends.

3 comments:

  1. I never had a carryover so its very much possible

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very possible,with God nothing is impossible

    ReplyDelete

Join the conversation, Leave a Comment